It's A Boy! Limoges Box Limoges Porcelain Box
The s "It’s A Boy!" box is Exquisitely hand painted by master artisans in the Heart of the City of Limoges, France. The excellence in the mastery of modern French Limoges porcelain box creations, is from centuries of painstaking porcelain perfection. Today in France they still use the traditional techniques developed during 17th century porcelain creations. Express yourself with 240 years of Tradition and French Romanticism, and gift the exquisite workmanship of a noble Limoges Boxes today.
- Peint Main ( means Hand Painted ) in the Heart of the City of Limoges in France.
- Each Limoges box is is adorned with intricate metalwork and an ornate clasp. ""
- All boxes come in a signature gift box with a certificate of authenticity
- It's in France and Limoges and nowhere else that our craftsmen carry onto perfection a tradition that is more than 200 years old. Limoges Porcelain is created from a knowledge that starts with an ideal mixture of Kaolin, Feldspar, Quartz, and water.
- If your Limoges does not suit you as the perfect one for you, we offer to exchange the item up to 30 days or refund if notified upon 3 days of receipt.
Measures 2.25" x 1.5" x .5" high.It's A Boy! Limoges Box, , Limoges Imports and its-a-boy-limoges-box All of our Limoges Boxes are Entirely Hand-crafted and Hand-painted in Limoges France.